Monday, July 5, 2010

July,

Just wanted to let everyone know, I bought my ticket home and will be back in Chicago August 5th.

On another note, things are kind of winding down a bit here. Everyone has bought their tickets home. The guarderia finishes on friday and after that I will be pretty open. Im planning on going to the Missionaries of Charity with Caro as much as I can, being in the parish, hopefully getting some exercise and applying for more jobs. I have been steadily applying and luckily have had one response but to be on the safe side, Im going to keep applying. Im hoping to be able to jump into a job soon after being back. But we shall see where life takes me.

Im feeling a little stressed and sad about things finishing here but I am trying to enjoy every moment with the kids, with my friends, in the parish and with Josue. This weekend was Josue's 26th birthday so we went and saw the new twilight movie Eclipse! It was really a great day. But we are hoping to be able to have a party when his stomach is back in shape after being sick. I don't have very many other plans for the month but Im hoping to get out and explore the city some more.

This weekend, Padre threw a 4th of July BBQ for us. It was a nice gathering with close friends and delicious hamburgers! I ate 2!!! haha. It was a nice way to share in our culture and holidays too.

No more exciting stories but I will try and write again soon and keep you updated on my last month and my return home. Love you all. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment