Friday, July 30, 2010

and then there were 2...

This has been a bit of rough week, with Lisa and Caro having left and me getting the cold&flu thingy... While I miss Caro and Lisa in the house, it was more a reminder that I too am leaving on a jetplane. And all too soon. I keep thinking, I only have a week left, I only have 6 days left...etc. And I know that saying goodbye will bring lots of tears for me. Especially with the close friends I have made here and with Josue. No matter how bad the program thinks I am for having fallen in love, its been one of the most special and beautiful things that has happened to me in my life and something I am very sorry to have to leave.

But before I get the water works going about all that, Josue and I are going to Guadalajara this weekend. Leaving tonight and coming back Sunday night. It has to be a short trip since he has to work today and Monday but Im looking forward to getting to know another part of Mexico and to meeting his Dad!

Then I will come back have Mon Tues Wed and then return on Thursday. I can't believe how this year has flown by. I feel like I have grown and learned so much from everyone here. I hope I can find a way to incorporate it in the US and continue my friendships and relationships. Just wanted to give a little heads up to what has been going on before I get back. If I don't write again, I shall see you all in less than a week!

All my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment