Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ive seen better days...

Today is cold and rainy.

I recieved the swine flu shot (influenza) and my head has been hurting since. Not sure if that is related...

I have also literally been freaking out for 2 weeks about my visa. I now have 5 days to finish this or I leave the country. My last letter (Sent from Chicago) should arrive tomorrow, and then I will have to go friday. I will have 4 days to get to 2 offices three times or I get the boot, or a late fee. Im not really sure at that point. Im really getting down to the wire here. And starting to freak out.

Missing my family and friends and strugging to stay positive. Im having trouble focusing on what is going on here, and feeling again like maybe this wasn't meant to be. Wishing I had some way to know it would all work out. Because of all my worrying, Im having trouble focusing on work and my mission. Putting my thoughts and planning for new things on hold and trying to enjoy being at work.

Happy Ash Wednesday.

p.s. they use stamps to put the ashes on your forehead. They are perfect crosses.

Update coming again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment