Saturday, October 3, 2009

Picture this...

On the Road from Monterrey to D.F.

Bienvenidos! Our Front Door!



The Incarnate Word Symbol that Padre painted on our house to protect us from robbers or disturbances. This may be why people regularly ask us if we are nuns (monjas).


Lisa and Me right before our Welcome Party.
Note: the welcome sign and American flags put up for our arrival...ha.


Our Kitchen with Lisa.


Blurry Pic of Living Room


The Office/Craft Area



The Chapel in the front of our house, I know, I know, I never thought Id have a chapel in my house either. But here it is. I wish you could see how gorey jesus is...





Caro and My Bedroom. I promise this was before I put up pictures of all of you on my wall! Also, Yes my bed is made.

This is the view outside my bedroom door. I just wanted to show you our rod-iron (or is it rot?) floor and stairs going downstairs and up to the roof. Its much different than a U.S. home.

No comments:

Post a Comment